Designed as a helmet for the urban cyclist, the Lumos Ultra offers high safety and good value for money.
The Lumos Ultra is equipped with a number of smart safety features that make cycling safer. These include the integrated turn signals, which are operated with a wireless remote control or by manual signal with the Apple Watch. As standard, the new ULTRA is equipped with integrated lighting at the front and rear for better visibility.
Thanks to the improved lightweight integrated circuit (COB) construction technology, the headset weighs just 370g. However, the lighting is brighter than on other Lumos models. The Ultra is now equipped with a battery life of more than 10 hours, the headset is charged via a USB-C cable.
Lumos also offers an app that can be used to check battery level, adjust headset settings, and track rides.
Lumos Ultra Details
- Lumos has its proven lighting system consisting of high quality integrated LEDs and turn signals which can be operated using a wireless remote control or gesture recognition via Apple Watch.
- Lightweight Circuitry-on-Board (COB) construction, which makes the helmet lighter and the lighting brighter than before – helmet weight: approx. 370g.
- Water resistance protection class IPX6, i.e. suitable for use in all weather conditions
- Unique and smart in-mold design that allows for a more transparent and solid design
- App to track races, battery level and adjust helmet settings
- Easily charge the battery via USB-C
- Headphones remain on for more than 10 hours, depending on the setting